We offer beading classes year round, for every level of beader. Four times a year, we’ll publish a new schedule of classes for that season. Classes are generally one or two sessions, with each session lasting between one and six hours.
Some classes include everything you’ll need for the class. For the rest, we’ll give you a list of general supplies (such as tools and number of/sizes of beads), but you’ll be able to create a custom piece based on your choices of colors and other details! Some of the items you might already have at home, while the rest you can purchase at the shop. Don’t hesitate to ask us about items on the supply list – we’re always happy to help.
Check out the Class Descriptions for descriptions of the project/skill (including photos) and recommended skill level. If you’d like some quick direction on what class to take to learn a specific skill, review New Beader Info
Dates and times for the classes can be found on the Class Schedule – classes will be posted shortly if not already present. Or peruse the printable version of the classes via the link at the top of this page. If you’d like to sign up for a class stop by the shop or you can sign up over the phone with a credit card.
- Payment is required in full to guarantee your space. Class size is limited.
- Payment may be transferred to another class up to one week before the class or refunded, less a $5 fee.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations one week or less before class or for “no- shows.”
- Full refund is issued for any classes cancelled by The Birds and the Beads.
- Prices subject to change without notice. The Birds and the Beads is not responsible for misprints or typing errors.
HINT: Register early since classes without adequate sign-up a week before the class may not be held.